I culled through three weeks of accumulated blog posts and thought I’d share a few gems you might have missed:
- Design Y Notebooks review (via Pencil Things)
- Note pad review: Fabriano EcoQua A5 dot rule (via East…West…Everywhere)
- Gourmet Pens compares the Pelle Journal to the Midori Travelers Journal.
- Fabulous comparisons of shades of green fountain pen ink in two separate entries: 1 & 2 (via FPN)
Also, while I was away, The Well-Appointed Desk got a couple shout-outs:
- Notebook obsessed on Notebook Stories
- In the Friday Link Share on Rhodia Drive for our Travel Tips for traveling with fountain pens
- My review of the AutoPoint TwinPoint mechanical pencil was mentioned in the April Carnival of Pen, Pencil and Paper on Economy Pens.
Finally, I’d like to send a shout out to Melissa of Craftgasm and the National Postal Museum for the letter writing social they hosted on Saturday. If I had not been crippled with debilitating jet lag, I may have mentioned it sooner — like in time for people to actually go. Mea culpa.