I’ve reviewed, purchased and drooled over hundreds of products in 2012 so I thought I’d share with you my favorites of the year, in no specific order:
- Tie for Favorite Fountain Pen: Kaweco Guilloch 1930 EF Fountain Pen
- Tie for Favorite Fountain Pen: TWSBI Diamond 540 EF Demonstrator
- Favorite Highlighter: Pilot Preppy Highlighter
- Favorite Lefty-centric Tool: Lefty Sharpener
- Favorite Notebook: Quo Vadis Habana Notebook
- Most Useful Tools: Gel Multi-Pens (UniBall Style Fit, Zebra Sarasa Pre-Fill, Pilot Hi-Tec C Coleto Me)
- Biggest Surprise: UniBall Jetstream Ballpoint Pens (Jetstream F*Series Multi-Pen and the 0.5 Ash Green
- Best Mac Utility: Alfred App
- Favorite Ink: Scribal Workshop Cryptid series, especially Nessie and Leviathan
- Favorite Vintage Find: Arrow Plier-Style Hand Stapler
There are a few items I love but never got a review posted and a few things I’ve wanted to try but haven’t gotten yet so there will be more to love in 2013, I’m sure!
What are the best tools you found this year?