Two big pen- and paper-related events are happening on November 1. There is the second annual Fountain Pen Day so its time to dust off your collection, clean ’em or refill them and show your fountain pen pride. And then there’s the annual NaNoWriMo, AKA The National Novel Writing Month, which starts on November 1 and hopes to inspire and challenge anyone who’s considered writing a novel to devote the month of November to getting it on paper. If you’re more inclined to knit than write, you can join me and the other fiber-obsessed for NaKniSweMo (National Knit a Sweater in a Month) over on Ravelry. We use lots of pens, pencils and highlighters to annotate our patterns and keep track of our stitches.
So, how can I inspire you to participate in these upcoming events?
7 Ways to Make the Most of NaNoWriMo (via European Paper)
November 1 is Fountain Pen Day (via Fountain Pen Day)
- Organics Studio Arsenic Grey (via Inkdependence)
- Noodler’s Bernake Black (via Ink on Hand)
- Noodler’s Qin Shi Huang (via Unroyal Warrant)
- Purple Ink Review (via Just Davey B)
- Diamine Meadow (via A Penchant For Paper)
- Rohrer & Klingner Scabiosa Iron Gall (via Ed Jelley)
- Zebra Sarasa 2+S 2-color 0.5mm Gel Ink MultiPen… (via The Pen Addict)
- Uniball Jetstream RT BLX 1.0 mm Green Black (via Economy Pens)
- Pelikan M205 Review (via The Pen Addict)
Paper & Notebooks: